Professor Hannah Lewi
Professor in Architecture
- Phone number +61 3 8344 7439
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find an Expert profile
- Room: 431
- Level: 4
- Building: Glyn Davis Building (133)
Prof Hannah Lewi's areas of expertise lie in architectural design, history and theory. Her research interests include Australian and modern history, heritage and place-making, and new media for publishing history. She currently teaches 19th- and 20th-century history and design; architectural and urban theory; and research methods.
Hannah has been a registered architect with the AIA; is a past President of SAHANZ and past co-editor of Fabrications Journal; current vice-chair of DOCOMOMO Australia, and member of DOCOMOMO international; and the AA (UK).
- Animating the Archive
- Campus: Building Modern Australian Universities
- Citizen Heritage: Digital and Community-based Histories of Place
- Designing Australian Schools: A Spatial History of Innovation, Pedagogy and Social Change
- New Tools and Techniques for Learning in the Field