Dulux BE—150 Dean's Lecture: Peter Wilson on Landscape, Libraries and lately urban Acupuncture (Korça)
Dean's Lecture Series
Glyn Davis Building,
B117 Theatre, Basement,
The University of Melbourne, Vic 3010
Internationally renowned since the 1970's as both an architect and architectural educator, Peter has run studios worldwide including Berlin, Toyko, Rotterdam and Havana. He is a partner in the Münster-based practice Bolles+Wilson and in 2013 won the Australian Institute of Architects Gold Medal.
Join Peter as he shares his wealth of experience and knowledge into the practice of architecture and design.
About Peter L. Wilson
- Partner, Bolles+Wilson, Germany
- Born in Melbourne/Australia
- 1969-71 Architectural Studies University of Melbourne
- 1972-74 Studies at the AA London
- 1974 AA Diploma Prize
- 1974-75 Teaching Assistant, AA London
- 1976-79 Intermediate Unit Master, AA London
- 1980-88 Diploma Unit Master, AA London
- 1994-96 Visiting professor, Kunsthochschule Weißensee Berlin
- 2006-08 Visiting professor Accademia di Architettura, Mendrisio (CH)
- President’s Prize 2009 of the Australian Institute of Architects
- Gold Medal 2013 of the Australian Institute of Architects
- 2013-14 Visiting professor Edinburgh School of Architecture and Landscape Architecture
- Since 2014 International Fellow of the RIBA
- 2018 Speculative to Operative ESALA conference on the early work of Peter Wilson
Alongisde Julia B. Bolles-Wilson, Peter L. Wilson has lectured worldwide and has taught at numerous prominent workshops. Both are regular members of architectural juries.