AASA Teaching and Learning Research Grant 2023
The Association of Architecture Schools of Australasia (AASA) has unveiled its 2023 Learning and Teaching Grant, centering around the theme, "The Role of an Architect in the Age of Artificial Intelligence." AASA is soliciting Expressions of Interest for creative learning and teaching projects from academics at AASA member and affiliate universities, offering funding up to AUD 5,000.
According to the AASA, the objectives of the scheme are to:
- Provide support for innovative incorporation of artificial intelligence in architectural education programs;
- Facilitate and foster collaborative projects between schools of architecture; and
- Disseminate a project report including methodologies and results of the project to member universities (and more widely) to encourage innovation and best practice."
- Call for EOIs opens: May 2023
- EOIs submission deadline: 5pm AEST, Monday 5th June 2023
- Successful applicants notified: 19th June 2023
Projects are expected to be conducted during Semester 2, 2023, but projects in Semester 1, 2024 are also eligible.
- Presentation of proposals and ongoing projects at AASA AGM online in September/October 2023
- Project completion report to be presented at an AASA webinar (date TBA)
For more information, please click here. For assistance in refining your proposal or seeking collegial advice, please contact BEL+T at firstname.lastname@example.org.