CFP: Technology infused education and graduate work readiness
Education + Training have called for interested parties to submit manuscripts for their special issue on Graduate Work Readiness (GWR).
This special issue aims to bridge research in pedagogical technology and GWR by examining such topics as preparing graduates for a global digital employment market. Through engaging in this discourse around technology infused education the goal of this special issue is to enable a better understanding of the role of technology in graduate transition into the professional and public sector.
Key themes on the role of technology in built environments education to explore include:
- Human capital theory, policy and practice
- Technology and Graduate Work Readiness
- Technology(ies) to develop employability skills
- The future of work and employment in the 4th Industrial Revolution
- Employability, work readiness and skills mismatches
- Competence, accreditation and qualifications
- Education, training and human capital formation
- Soft skills and well-being
- Equality, diversity and inclusion
- High performance work systems and worker well-being
The submission window opens on 1st August 2022 and closes on 1st May 2023.
For further information please click here.