HERDSA 2023 Conference
The Higher Education Research and Development Society of Australasia (HERDSA) annual conference will be held from 4–7 July 2023 in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
The call for abstracts for the Conference will open on 8 Sep 2022 and all crucial stakeholders in the tertiary sector from scholars and students to policymakers are invited to participate and contribute to the HERDSA's inclusive community and discourse about effective higher education practices.
Scholarly contributions and proposals for workshops for HERDSA 2023 can be submitted in alignment with the following broad themes:
- Governance and policy
- Teaching, learning and the student experience
- Pathways and partnerships
- Innovation and research
- Professional learning for changing academic practices
- Values, justice and integrity.
More information about the sub-themes can be found here.
- 8 Sep - Call for abstracts
- 16 Nov - Registration opens
- 10 Feb - Abstract submission deadline
- 28 Apr - Early bird registration closes
- 29 May - Accommodation booking deadline
- 4 Jul - HERDSA 2023 commences