How can I book the ABP Microstudio?
The ABP Microstudio uses an Outlook calendar booking system. Only people who have a booking can use the Microstudio at that time. Bookings are available during weekdays between 9 am and 5 pm.
- Every ABP staff member can book time on the Microstudio through Outlook.
- If you have already mapped your university account on the Outlook desktop app you can access the calendar through there
- Alternatively, you can access outlook on the web by logging into owa.unimelb.edu.au
- On the bottom left, click on the calendar icon. This should bring up your own calendar.
- Select the date for which you would like to book the Microstudio, and click on New Appointment (Outlook) or New Event (OWA)
- In the Title/Subject line, write the title of the project.
- In the recipients' line, add the ABP Microstudio by entering !ABP L2 Room 203 Micro Studio.
- In the description box, please state:
- A short description of the project
- What ABP subject (if any) will the content be used for
- Which station you will be using (Podcast, Screencast or Video)
- Any special requirement you might have
- If the Microstudio rejects your calendar invitation, it means the room has already been booked at that time.
For reasons of equity, individual bookings can have a maximum duration of 3 hours at a time. If you need longer recording sessions get in touch with BEL+T at firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless agreed upon in advance, the BEL+T Microstudio can only be used for the production of teaching and learning material.