FlexAP Learning and Teaching Initiatives - ABP Round 1 Success!
- It is great to celebrate colleagues’ success, and two ABP projects funded through the 2019 Learning and Teaching Initiative grants (Round 1). These projects were both successful in the FlexAP-focussed Intensive, Summer and Winter stream.
- Dr Siqing Chen has received a grant to redevelop ABPL90319 GIS in Planning, Design and Development;
- Prof Michele Acuto, Dr Ihnji Jon and Dr Derlie Mateo-Babiano have received a grant to develop a new subject focussing on City Leadership and international urban planning approaches, and aligned to the Connected Cities Lab.
- The Learning and Teaching Initiative grants will fund the implementation of FlexAP recommendations as a strategic, University-wide program of work over five years. Details of the scheme are available through the Chancellery (Academic & International) Learning and Teaching Initiatives page (requires login).
- Announcements of further rounds for 2019 are expected soon – keep an eye on opportunities on the BEL+T site. If you are developing a proposal, or thinking about possible projects, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in advance.