Melbourne InnovatEd is an incubation program for educational technology (ed tech) innovations at the University of Melbourne.
Open to staff, students and alumni of the University, Melbourne InnovatEd is designed to incentivise, support and drive the creation and uptake of ed tech innovations within the University.
For those interested in learning more, an open information session is being held on Monday 5th August, at 12:30pm, Room G01 Ground Floor Elisabeth Murdoch Learning Centre,
InnovatEd opportunities will include:
- identify problems or pain points at the University that are ready for innovators to solve
- test if your idea or innovation solves a real problem existing at the University
- support to progress and develop your idea or innovation
- prepare for the selection process for the InnovatEd seed funding program
Seed funding program
- mentoring support from ed tech and subject matter experts
- funding of up $25,000 for up to four participating projects
- connections to the wider ed tech innovation community
Express your interest to stay up to date with InnovatEd event opportunities and application news.
Please make contact with BEL+T via email@example.com to discuss your idea, and as we seek to align and support ideas from across the Faculty.
Further information is also available from the Melbourne InnovatEd Project Manager, Mim Ingvarson [firstname.lastname@example.org].
(*alumni who have graduated in the previous 3 years may apply)
For more information about the project click on the following link: