What is the Wetworks?
The Wetworks is a wet space within the FabLab used for casting, plastering, concreting and other wet activities. The Wetworks has deep stainless steel troughs and other wet working facilities for students to utilise.
To access the Wetworks you must complete the following:
- Level 00 MSD Building Induction
- Level 01 Safety Induction (Online)
- Level 02 Safety Induction (In person)
After completing the requirements above you can book a time to use the Wetworks between 1:00pm and 4:30pm.
- Students should ensure the space is clean and tidy after they have finished using the Wetworks.
- Use appropriate PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) when working with hazardous materials. PPE can be found in the glass cupboards in the Model Making Room.
- Always seek staff assistance when in doubt or if injured.