* The main emphasis of this cohousing project is to accommodate an artistic group and showcasing their work and personality through the cantilevered balcony.
* The artistic group has their independent workspace, and the natural elements become their source of inspiration through the interaction between architecture and nature.
* The majority of the balcony could be connected through the exposed staircase; this allows residents to work and live individually or collaboratively, help and learn from each other, and contribute to a harmonious society.
* The architecture itself as an extension of southern greenery and giving additional vitality for residents.
* Both artists and non-artists are expected to be accommodated in this cohousing project, and each group can share and learn skills and achieve spiritual satisfaction in communal space.