Visualising an Irresistible Future
Imagining an Irresistible and Sustainable Future using Film and Testing Behavioural and Attitudinal Shifts in a School Community
- provide a tool to reverse dis-empowerment among youth;
- teach state-of-the-art knowledge of sustainable environments;
- teach filmmaking skills to youth;
- actually enable the vision to be achieved by participating communities.
- discover whether the theory and proven performance of feedforward with individuals can be translated to “communities”;
- evaluate if presenting and reviewing the opportunities of a sustainable thriving future will result in behaviour change leading towards that future; and
- examine whether having a positive audiovisual basis for action in the future is generally effective in re-engaging young people in creating positive futures.