The Sharing Paradox: Collaboration and Collusion
An event exploring the relationship between collaboration and collusion in learning and teaching.
The BEL+T team has produced a series of resources exploring issues relating to collaboration and collusion in learning and teaching. These resources were used in the second BEL+T session : The Sharing Paradox.
The session centered on eight activities for staff. Participants were given worksheets, challenges and a set of resources to assist.
The activities were:
- Designing Successful Group Projects
- Developing Assessment Tools for Collaborative Projects
- Group Formation Strategies
- Writing a Group Contract
- Supporting Student Groups Working on Collaborative Projects
- Drawing the Line Between Collaboration and Collusion
- Peer Assessment and Adjustment Factors
- Detecting Academic Misconduct
Additional lunchtime sessions on the topic will be offered.
The pack of resources produced for the session can be found here.