Submissions now closed
Thank you for your interest. Please note that submissions are now closed.
For any enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional and Tertiary:
- 2 x A1 panels (portrait)
- A high-resolution digital submission through the competition portal. These panels must be able to be printed at A1 size.
- Panel 1: Establish the rationale for the location and configuration of the proposed open space/s. Emphasis on diagrams/drawings rather than text. Include one plan image which also needs to be submitted as a separate jpeg.
- Panel 2: A focus on the proposed park’s role and qualities. Graphics should clearly communicate the intent and experience of the proposed open space. Image should include a compelling eye level view of the park.
- Text: A supporting statement under 400 words submitted independently from the panels. All text to be in English.
High School Entries
- One A1 panel (portrait) which graphically (through the combination of image and text) presents the location and vision for your future park.