Opening Hours: TEMPORARILY CLOSED
The Baldwin Spencer Makerspace is a dedicated area for model assembly and storage. In this space you will find large durable tables designed specifically for model assembly and collaborative work, as well as a selection of hand tools and large cupboards to store your projects.
The Makerspace is open to all students and staff from the Faculty of Architecture Building and Planning. The tables and storage are allocated on a first-come basis.
Please complete your Level 0 and Level 1 Inductions to gain access.
Rules & Guidelines
Students and Staff who wish to operate larger tools must go into FabLab space.
The following rules for the Makerspace must be adhered to at all times:
- Priority is given to students making models. Students are allowed to study in the Makerspace, however they must vacate the space for students making models.
- Clean up after yourself, bins are provided in the entry unit.
- No food and drinks is to be consumed in the Makerspace.
- No running in the Makerspace.
- All safety signs, instructions and notices should be read carefully.
- No power tools can be used in the Makerspace.
- No Spray Painting in the Makerspace, a spray booth is available in the Forbo Model Making Space.
- All models and materials stored in the Makerspace must be stored in a cupboard or under the tables.
- A Model Storage card must be completed and displayed with items.
- Items not stored and labelled properly may be removed from the Makerspace.
- Located G18 Baldwin Spencer Building (Building 113)
- Opening Hours Temporarily Closed
- For any enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org