* COVID-19 Notice: Loans Desk is open for staff and students with on-campus permission.
Please follow all COVID restrictions.
The ABP Loans Desk is a fully equipped media loans facility. We provide students and staff with a wide range of bookable digital media equipment. Our facilities are available to all staff and students of the Faculty of Architecture Building and Planning.
- Find us inside the Print Room, Level 1, Room 127 - Glyn Davis Building (MSD).
- Collection and Return between 10am - 4:30pm Weekdays during Semester
You can browse our equipment catalog, reserve and manage your bookings online through our ABP Loans Portal.
Training & Access
The Maker Spaces are advanced fabrication and making spaces that require students and staff to undergo training before they can access the services and facilities.
The Loans Desk knowledge base is home to our 'How To' guides, helping to get started with our equipment.
Please read our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) to find answers to common issues.
- Find us inside the Print Room, Level 1, Room 127 - Glyn Davis Building (Building 133).
- Collection and Return between 10am - 4:30pm Monday to Friday during semester.
- Staffed from 10am - 5pm Monday to Friday during semester.
- +61 03 8344 6844
- To borrow equipment you need to complete Level 0 & 1 inductions.